Our Approved Provider membership category is an opportunity for you to get your nature immersion business literally on the map!
Once your application has been accepted, your business (including your staff) will be entitled to all of the following benefits as well as being promoted by AFSA through our blog, website and social media pages.As an approved provider, your business will receive:
- An annual membership to the association including all member benefits for your staff
- Access to the AFSA Members Facebook page where we hold monthly FaceBook Live events and hear from experts in the field, share members-only resources and discounts, give early bird notice to special events and connect with like-minded practitioners
- Eligibility to contribute, join and vote at our AGM meetings
- A 10% discount off any AFSA event or service offered for all of your staff
- The AFSA Welcome Pack containing 4 downloadable resources plus freebies and discounts offered through the year
- All Zoom and live Q&A Facebook events for free
- Inclusion in our mailing list and bi-annual newsletter
- Official recognition as an approved provider by being added to our exclusive interactive map
- A digital copy of the AFSA logo for marketing purposes only
- A featured post on our AFSA blog where you can promote your program
**All approved providers must keep AFSA informed about changes to their practices and contact details
- You must be running a nature immersion program that meets the AFSA Guiding Principles
- You must be able to follow the AFSA Code of Conduct
- You must have had a minimum of 6 months providing nature immersion services in the community before being considered for membership
- You must be a registered business with an ABN
- You must have insurance that covers your nature immersion program as per guiding principles
- Please read all eligibility criteria before applying
- Purchase an approved provider membership
- Write a blog post or article that demonstrates how your program meets the guiding principles of ASFA – 500 words max, you may include up to 5 images (instructions for submission are given following purchase)
- Please fill out the form you will receive titled “Approved Provider Application” in the email following purchase
- You must provide your insurance and certificate
- You must show evidence of your business structure re ABN as well as links to any socials (Facebook, Instagram etc)
*If your application is not approved, you will receive a full refund of the payment fee
The Australian Forest School Association (AFSA) is a not-for-profit group whose aim is to promote, mentor and support nature immersion programs for diverse ages and environments across Australia. AFSA Approved Providers have been assessed as nature immersion providers that share AFSA’s vision based on our Guiding Principles and Practices.
While we endeavour to ensure that these Guidelines are maintained, AFSA Approved Providers have a responsibility to ensure that these Guidelines are valued and embedded into their practice. If Providers do not comply with these responsibilities, they may have their approved provider status revoked.
AFSA makes every effort to ensure the quality of the information shared for education and research purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional training.
Links to external websites are provided for the user’s convenience and do not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of any third party products or services offered by virtue of any information, material or content linked from or to this site. Users of links provided by this site are responsible for being aware of which organisation is hosting the site they visit.